Cyprus-Data.com offers the following services in Cyprus:
1) COMPANY REGISTRATION REPORTS (Extracts)
Our Company Registration Reports (Extracts) are always manually researched and translated from the Cyprus Companies Registry official Greek language records, into English. We are offering an up to date and accurate status of what is officially included in the specific company's file.
We provide two different types of Company Registration Reports / Extracts:
(A) Latest Valid Registered Records Report (Snapshot Extract): this type of report will provide the current valid company registered address, current nominal & issued share capital, current company shareholders, current company directors, current company secretary, name of the lawyer / law firm who registered the company, information concerning whether any financial accounts & annual report were ever submitted at the Cyprus Companies Registry, and any currently valid registered financial charges / burdens.
(B) Full History Company Registration Records Report (Full Extract): Same as above plus indicating everything that is listed in the relevant company's file since registration until today (i.e. increase or decrease of nominal share capital, issuing and allocation of shares, transfer of shares, appointments or resignations of company directors / company secretary, submitted changes concerning official registered address of the company or the shareholders / directors /secretary, any old / fully paid and current registered financial charges / burdens, special resolutions, the name of the lawyer / law firm who registered the company, name of the local management / law office that submitted at the Cyprus Companies Registry the last company filings, information concerning whether any financial accounts & annual report were ever submitted at the Cyprus Companies Registry, plus a photo of the company's file cover.
Our Company Registration Reports / Extracts are always delivered updated and not from any existing database, and we only deliver via email (after you successfully submit your online purchase), within 1-5 days depending on chosen product. You can view samples of both types of company registration reports, by clicking here
Please note that our company registration reports do not include any information concerning audited financial accounts, as these are not normally publicly submitted at the Cyprus Companies Registry (it is estimated that less than 5%-10% of registered Limited companies in Cyprus do publicly submit their financial accounts on a regular & annual basis. However, Public (PLC) companies do publicly submit their accounts on an annual basis.
PRICING: Latest valid registration records report: Euro 50 (for delivery in 5 working days) or Euro 80 (for delivery in 1-2 working days). For the Full History Registration report the cost is Euro 150 (delivery in 1-2 working days) or Euro 100 (delivery in 5 working days). Delivery for all the company reports is by email only. To proceed to order any company report, please use our online shopping cart.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Our company registration reports (Extracts) are not official documents! If you are interested in purchasing Official Certificates / Documents, please read the below section concerning the 'Official Company Certificates'.
2) COMPANY SECRETARIAL SUPPORT
Each Cyprus Company must be administered and maintained in accordance with the Cyprus Company Law (CAP 113) as well as its individual Memorandum and Articles of Association. For most actions a small procedure is usually required, which needs to be documented and properly filed in the Company’s file and, as the case may be, at the Registrar of Companies and Official Receiver in Cyprus.
We offer company secretarial support services for a multitude of actions that Companies may need from time to time, because as simple as they may be, the paperwork is inevitable. We will assist you to prepare and complete these actions properly and in compliance with local legislation and the Company’s Memorandum and Articles of Association. For more information please click here
3) OFFICIAL COMPANY CERTIFICATES (issued by the Republic of Cyprus, Department of Registrar of Companies and Official Receiver )
You can order online any type of Official Company Certificates that are issued by the Cyprus Registrar of Companies and Official Receiver of the Republic of Cyprus. In addition, you can also choose to order Apostille Company Certificates (Apostille is the legalisation of documents according to the 1961 Hague Convention). You can view various company certificate samples by clicking here
Delivery for all Official Certificates is via email in approximately 7 days (PDF format) and the Original Certificates are posted for free by EMS Datapost (no tracking or guarantee of specific time delivery). Alternatively, you can choose to receive the Original Certificates delivered via an International courier company (FedEx or UPS or DHL), at an extra cost of €100. Please use the online shopping cart to buy any required certificates. For any questions or need for clarifications, please contact us
· Certificate of Registration (Incorporation)
· Certificate of Registered Office Address
· Certificate of Company Directors and Company Secretary
· Certificate of Shareholders
· Certified Copy of Memorandum and Articles of Association
· Certificate of Good Standing
· Certificate of Share Capital
· Certificate pointing out any change of registered Company Name (per change)
PRICING: Euro 200 for each of the above certificates. The Certificate of Memorandum and Articles of Association costs Euro 250. If any of the above Certificates need to be Apostille (legalisation of documents according to the 1961 Hague Convention), there is an additional fee of Euro 50 per certificate.
4) COMPANY FILE PHOTOCOPY Photocopy of all the pages / filings included in a specific company's file at the Companies Registry. PRICING: Euro 500 and delivery in 7 days.
5) CYPRUS MEDIA RESEARCH We research in all daily and weekly local Cyprus newspapers / media for any reporting on the requested company (either positive or negative). Researching through the online archives is limited to few months or a few years at best (depending on publication). It is also important to note that the online editions do not include everything that was published in printed versions. PRICING: Euro 550 and delivery in 7 working days.
6) CYPRUS LITIGATION RESEARCH We research within the Cyprus District and Supreme Court Judgments (Decisions), whether the target company was either a defendant or plaintiff in any case. It is important to note that only judgments (decisions) and not ongoing or pending litigation is covered by this research. PRICING: Euro 750 and delivery in 10 working days.
7) BANKRUPTCY CHECK We research and verify that your potential new partner company or specific director / shareholder was Bankrupt at anytime or under the process of liquidation. PRICING: Euro 300 and delivery in 4 working days.